5 GS/s sampling rate, 500 MHz bandwidth with 4 input channels and DMM for electronic field service applications.
- Why choose the new 500 MHz four-channel ScopeMeter® test tool?A faster sample rate and higher bandwidth means greater accuracy and clarity. The scope will capture and display unknown waveform shapes, amplitudes and any disturbances. In order to display at least the fifth harmonic component of a signal, a good rule of thumb is to select a scope with a bandwidth of at least five times the maximum clock rate of the device under test. The faster the sample interval, the more accurate and detailed the scope will display a signal edge (dV/dt) and peaks of any reflections or transients.
See more, fix more with the four-channel CAT IV rated Fluke ScopeMeter 190-504/S
The Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II combines the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope. Designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeter test tools go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from microelectronics to power electronics applications.
The 190 Series II is the one test tool you will reach for to tackle just about any troubleshooting task. They include a multimeter, TrendPlot™ and ScopeRecord™ roll paperless recorder modes and hands free operation with Connect-and-View™ triggering, and much more:
- Four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Choose from 60 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz or 500 MHz bandwidth models
- Fast sampling rate, up to 5 GS/s with up to 200 ps resolution (Depending on model and channels used)
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 999 Count digital multimeter.
- Four meter measurements via scope BNC inputs in four-channel models
- Connect-and-View™ continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan:
- 190-X04, four-channel models up to 7 hour (BP291 included standard)
- Charge spare battery using optional external battery charger EBC290
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington® lock
Gain four times the diagnostic power plus CAT IV safety rating
TheFluke ScopeMeter 190-504/S portable scopes are double-insulated four-channel floating oscilloscopes, safety rated for measurements in CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V environments.
|Three-dimensional testing for industrial systems »
Inspect input signals, output feedback loops or safety interlocks simultaneously to find a range of problems including:
|Three-phase testing for diagnosing VSD, power inverters, and converters »
|Safely measure from mV to kV
Standard probes that cover a wide application range from mV to kV prepare you for anything from micro-electronics to heavy duty medium voltage electrical applications. Independent isolated inputs eliminate the risk of accidental ground short circuits by allowing you to make measurements in mixed circuits with separate ground references.
Take on the harshest conditions with the only IP-51-rated according to IEC60529 scope on the market
Rugged and shock-proof, all ScopeMeter portable oscilloscopes are built for harsh environments. Their sealed cases protect them from dust, water vapor, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants, ensuring reliable and accurate performance every time you need them.
Built in digital multimeter to quickly and conveniently perform precise measurementsBuilt-in digital multimeter 2-channel models with isolated dual input scope and dedicated digital multimeter. Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter. Measurement functions include VDC, VAC, VAC + DC, resistance, continuity and diode test. Measure current and temperature using a suitable shunt, probe or adapter with wide range of scaling factors. The Fluke-190-504/S, 4 channel models incorporate four meter measurements via the 4 channel scope BNC inputs.
Work a full shift on a single chargeNew high-performance batteries take advantage of Li-Ion technology to keep you going strong for up to seven hours. And with the easy-access battery door you can make battery swaps fast.
Capture and share waveforms easily with new USB connectivityTwo USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits offer you easy USB connectivity to a PC or USB memory devices. Store unlimited waveforms, screen captures or instrument setups to a USB memory device. Connect to a PC USB interface to transfer and archive critical measurement data using FlukeView software for windows.
See a stable display instantly with connect-and-view™ triggeringConnect-and-View™ automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable, and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. Expedites measuring several test-points in rapid succession.
Record up to 48 hours of high-resolution waveforms with ScopeRecord™ScopeRecord memory stores up to 30,000 data points per channel, capturing intermittents and fast glitches.
|Record up to 22 days with Trendplot™ paperless recorder to find intermittent faults
Intermittent faults can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, sags, or starting and stopping a motor can also cause a machine to stop. The TrendPlot function in the Fluke ScopeMeter test tool helps find those faults by:
Specifications Bandwidth 500 MHz Number of channels 500 MHz: 4 channels Real-time sample rate 5 GS/s Inputs 4x BNc input scope plus DMM input Independently floating isolated inputs Up to 1000 V CAT III/600 V CAT IV between inputs, references and ground Input sensitivity 2 mV-100 V/div plus variable attentuation Trigger types Connect-and-View™, Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Selectable pulse width, N-Cycle Trigger source 4x BNC input Glitch capture 8 ns Scope measurements Cursor: 7 Automatic: 30 Maximum record length ScopeRecord mode: 30,000 pts per input Scope mode: 10,000 pts per input Persistence Digital persistence giving analog oscilloscope-like waveform decay Waveform compare Waveform reference with automatic Pass/Fail testing DMM Specification Meter inputs BNC inputs function as DMM input Maximum resolution 999 counts Measurements VDC, VAC rms, VAC + DC rms, Current (through clamp or shunt), Temperature °C or °F (using optional converter) Memory Screen + Setup: 30 Recording: 10 Display 153 mm full color LCD with fast update rate Environmental Specifications Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C Including Batteries 0°C to 50°C Excluding Batteries Storage temperature -20°C to +60°C Operating altitude Up to 2,000 m (6666 ft) for CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V Up to 3,000 m (10,000 ft) for CAT III 600 V/ CAT II 1000 V Safety Specifications Electrical safety 1,000 V CAT III/600 V CAT IV (EN61010-1) Mechanical and General Specifications Size 270 x 190 x 70 mm Weight 2.2 kg Warranty Three-years on main instrument Li-Ion battery BP 291 (4800mAh) Included Accessories VPS410 Voltage Probe Sets (one red, one blue) BC190 Battery Charger/mains Adapter BP291, 4800 mAh Li-Ion battery Handstrap (affixed to instrument) Hangstrap Multi-Language User Manuals on CD-Rom FlukeView ScopeMeter® demo package (restricted functionality) USB Interface Cable Warranty One year on accessories